Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sweat Like A Pig

I don't know about you... but my body definitely know's how to sweat.. A LOT! I saw this picture and got a good laugh so I thought I would share it with you.

I feel like a good sweat is a good indication that I did something good for myself. Typically it means I pushed myself and worked hard.


Don't be afraid to sweat! It's sexy in its own way...




Here are 5 benefits of sweating:
1. Cleanses your skin
2. It helps your body release toxins
3. Increases circulation and cardiovascular activity
4. Increases metabolism
5. Stress reliever


Here are a couple "sweaty" quotes:



"No one has ever drowned in sweat." -Lou Holtz

"Enjoy your sweat because hard work doesn't guarantee success, but without it you don't have a chance." -Alex Rodriguez

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -Ray Kroc 

"Success is dependent upon the glands--sweat glands." -Zig Ziglar

"Sweat plus sacrifice equals success." -Charles O. Finley


But let's be honest.... This isn't sexy....



Hope
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment